The Printed Edition of Traveller has Arrived!

MongooseMatt

Administrator
Staff member
The new Traveller Core Rulebook has arrived in our warehouse. Repeat: The new Traveller Core Rulebook has arrived in our warehouse!

This means we have taken it off the pre-order list and are now open for normal business!

(Includes the Referee's Screen as well).

Now, it is currently in our US warehouse, and the chaps there have just been given all the details for US and Canadiam pre-orders - I imagine they will start shipping tomorrow/Monday.

We have also requested stock for us here in the UK, from where all other orders around the world will be dispatched. If the truck driver gets them to the port quick enough, we will see them next week - otherwise it will be early the week after.

We will be dispatching them worldwide as soon as they arrive!

We are also expecting to see the printed editions of High and Dry and Marooned on Marduk in the middle of next month, and Theories of Everything has just been sent to print - the Central Supply Catalogue will be joining it in just 2-3 weeks!

We have lots more planned for the new Traveller, so stay tuned!

Now that the latest Traveller has arrived in Swindon, when will it 1) arrive at UK distributors and 2) when will it arrive at shops?

IanBruntlett said:
Now that the latest Traveller has arrived in Swindon, when will it 1) arrive at UK distributors and 2) when will it arrive at shops?

Should be next week, if Esdevium are on the ball...

I'm lucky, I received mine a good few weeks ago now and am loving it. It's already seen some good use and I intend on using it a lot, as Traveller is the only game I run any more.

Looking forward to High Guard, vehicle book, and equipment catalogue to come out too. I'll grab the PDF and then get the hard copies :)

Thanks Matt.

Whoo! Got my confirmation my books have shipped looking forward to getting them! Got a game going on and looking forward to updating it to the new rules.

And yes I am still reading through that Gamemastering book its very good - just about to get some coloured filing cards in fact.

Back