the narn

Denny crane

Mongoose
hi again. how good are the narn, i love them on the show so i am thinking about them as a fleet?
you know what i want to know if you have been looking at my posts, the good and bad things about them?

good things: lots of AD in all arcs. lots of damage and crew. best skirmish ships i think. e-mines-best anti fighter weapon in the game. good anti ship fighters

bad things: beams are generally boresighted. fighters not much good at dogfighting (not too bad considering emines kill all enemy ones). none of the fancy stuff like inteceptors or stealth really (except on the scout).

simple way to describe the narn - brawlers, get in there and fight, guns all directions altho most powerful to the front obviously.

oh i see what you mean now i thought you were just on about the pic. well he is an interetin subject so it changed to him lol

katadder said:
good things: lots of AD in all arcs. lots of damage and crew. best skirmish ships i think. e-mines-best anti fighter weapon in the game. good anti ship fighters

bad things: beams are generally boresighted. fighters not much good at dogfighting (not too bad considering emines kill all enemy ones). none of the fancy stuff like inteceptors or stealth really (except on the scout).

simple way to describe the narn - brawlers, get in there and fight, guns all directions altho most powerful to the front obviously.

Too True. My youngest likes to play Narn after only 2 games. He beat me soundly while I was Minbari (he kept making his lock on rolls) but he knew to get the ships in amongst mine so he could fire from every arc, and I made the mistake of letting him get there, over confident in my Stealth. He also beat me while I was playing Centari. Mmmmmmmm..... not a good trend.

CCotD'

Narn:

Good things: Best skirmish level ships in the game, loads of damage & crew, the ships are quite kewl looking too, loads & loads of AD in most arcs, e-mines, e-mine variants, e-mines (good anti fighter weapons)

Bad things: Boresighted beams, maybe a bit weak in raid, manouverability, and weak weapons.

The Narn are a good brawler fleet and can be good to just get in and mix it up

Back