The likely or definite troubles for my Pc after a major scam

JMISBEST

Mongoose
When me and my GM do Adventure 1 we're changing it from A Mission for justice into The Greatest Con the Sectors seen in at least 6 centuries and which if everything goes to plan nets Drinax loads of Ships, Clarke and Torpol and maybe Blue, as well as 4 Ex Pirate Ships, 2 Pirate Captains, 1 Merchant Ships captain with experance on both sides of the law and 1 Pirate Leader with experance on both sides of the law, Irontooths temporary alliegence and loads of useful stuff. So what do you the The likely troubles for my Pc after a major scam?. Here's how I hope it'll go

Start off doing Honour Among Thieves with A Twist.

I turn Ferrik, his 3 lieutenants, 27 followers and 3 old and 1 new 4 Ships over for Cr 2,855,000

Then I persuade Torpol and Clark to give them A Fair Trial as A PR Stunt, then I get them off by having most of my crew take hostages and by the time the authorities know where’re long gone

So all in all for a mere 8 to 10 months work I net a lot of useful loot, Cr 2,855,000 in cash, add Ferrick and his 4 ships that range from 100 tons to 400 tons to my forces and add Hroal and his 15 Ships that range 100 tons to 1,200 tons to Drinax AND add Clarke, Torpol and Borite and their total of 22 ships that range from 100 tons to 500 tons to Drinax

Back