Telepath Add-on sheets

Should the Telepath Add-on sheets be grouped or should each Psi Rating get their own sheet.

• I like the groupings. The Psi Ratings are close enough for me.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I would like each Psi Rating to get their own sheet. I don't want to see stuff I can't get.

• Other, please post specifics.

• Total voters

Kizarvexis

Mongoose
On my B5 RPG page I have some Telepath Add-on sheets with the various Telepath abilites, feats and such listed on a page. I have five different sheets with the abilites grouped by Psi Rating. There is a P1-P2 sheet, a P1-P5 sheet, a P1-P8 sheet, a P1-P10 sheet, and a P1-P12 sheet. Is that enough or should their be a sheet for each Psi Rating?

Kizarvexis
(Fixed the Poll)

The sheets are great, everyone can write up their character and then get the one they want. If they only want the stuff available to their character, not a problem. Use a felt pen and rule out the ones they can't have.

My GM loved the list of abilities and drugs. On thinking about it, maybe I shouldn't have given him that. Oh well. Had a quick look at the technomage sheets as well, they look good too.

Barbara said:
The sheets are great, everyone can write up their character and then get the one they want. If they only want the stuff available to their character, not a problem. Use a felt pen and rule out the ones they can't have.

My GM loved the list of abilities and drugs. On thinking about it, maybe I shouldn't have given him that. Oh well. Had a quick look at the technomage sheets as well, they look good too.

Thank you for the kind words. I've thought about compiling a list of all the equipment items, but Mongoose is publishing faster than my budget allows. :)

Kizarvexis

After a week of voting, the initial results are pretty even.

3 votes for "I like the groupings. The Psi Ratings are close enough for me."

4 votes for "I would like each Psi Rating to get their own sheet. I don't want to see stuff I can't get."

No votes for "Other, please post specifics."

Please get the vote out for the format you like.

Kizarvexis

Back