Teep reactions to Shadows

El Cid

Mongoose
I seem to recall an episode where Talia passed close to Mordin and had a bad reaction from being so close to the Shadows.

Most likely season 2 or 3.

We have Technomages and Shadowsouled both having a reaction detailed in the rules when they get close to teeps or if they attack teeps.

Is there anything in the rules which talks about teeps being sensitive to Shadows, Technomages or Shadowsouled?

If so, could someone point the book and page where this is discussed?

Thanks,

Sidney

Look in the Season 2 book, 'The Coming of Shadows', page 13 under Mr. Morden. The part you want is labeled Telepathic Resistance.

Next, go look in the Season 4 book, 'No Surrender, No Retreat.' Page 118 under the 'Telepathic Vulnerability' heading. This covers the Shadow agents in general.

As for the Vorlon agenst go look at pages 121-123. Carriers are automatically made a P13 and this can be higher. Inquisitors gained limited telepathic abilities at a P12 level. Protectors eventually gain a level of mind shield at the P15 rating.

In closing I would probably use Morden's Telepathic Resistance whenever a Teep tried to read a Shadow, and maybe the servant depending on its importance.

Technomages are a special case and will depend on what powers that mage has. Ref-the Technomages Fact Book.

As for Vorlons and their servants, well, these guys are the Heavy Artillery of Telepathic firepower. Tread there if you dare.

Dag'Nabbit said:
Look in the Season 2 book, 'The Coming of Shadows', page 13 under Mr. Morden. The part you want is labeled Telepathic Resistance.

This only applies of the telepath tried to use an ability, there is no evidence that Talia tried it, although she was harrassed, she may have accidentally let her guard down.

LBH
Playing Devil's Advocate!

Talia is the curious Teep. I have a feeling she tried a surface scan and got wacked for her troubles. Mind you, as you have said there is no proof, but if the rules follow the show, then, apparently she did try something.

Dag'Nabbit said:
Talia is the curious Teep. I have a feeling she tried a surface scan and got wacked for her troubles. Mind you, as you have said there is no proof, but if the rules follow the show, then, apparently she did try something.

You're probably right D'Ag, whether she did it intentionally, through curiosity or just accidentally will never quite be known!

LBH

Back