Supplement 9: Power Armour

Dyrewulf

Mongoose
So I was going through my Amazon wishlist, cleaning out stuff I own and I noticed the Traveller supplement: Supplement 9: Power Armour by By Bryan Steele...it's listed as "out of print" and when I check at the mongoose store I noticed Supplement 8 Cybernetics and then it skips 9 and goes to Supplement 10 Merchants and Cruisers.

I haven't been on the forums in a while, can someone tell me where did this book run off to?

GamerDude said:
Jame Rowe said:
AndrewW said:
The book has been canceled.
Why was it cancelled?
Because it was originally scheduled to be on the Fox TV Netork, and anything they don't get is canceled after the first 9 or 11 pages. :?

Unlike SyFy which waits 2-3 seasons and then cancels a show when it starts hitting its stride.... (I'm looking at you SG:U and Caprica)

Caprica? Hitting it's stride? OMG that was such a rediculously twisted pile of cerebral crap (with drugs, heavy drinking, a cig in almost everyone's mouth, and religious zelotism) it wasn't funny. Canceled after 4th episode of season 2.

SG-U has been ok I've been following it. Actually been getting better as it's coming to an end hate to see it go.

Firefly? Didn't get but 1/2 of season 1.

Sarah Conner Chronicles? Crap. More the "oh only the women are strong enough to lead and kick major terminator ass (or be a terminator), and John Conner himself was a whiny little bitch.

ST:TOS 3 seasons, massive fan campaign got season 3 on the air. NBC did its best to kill it by moving it around preempting it.

Farscape: Pretty Damm good show, went four seasons was running off the rails, but expensive to produce. Not helped by last two seasons of Sci-fi's erratic air schedule (on a few weeks,then off some, then reruns of past seasons, maybe new episodes now).

Back