Suggest enlarged Fleets for adventures 1 and 2

JMISBEST

Mongoose
Having just finished 24 hours almost none stop Traveller for charity where we only stopped for toilets, meals and bare minimum breaks to prevent us falling asleep me and my GM are 40 months in but no main adventures done, so can you suggest enlarged fleets for Ferrik in adventure 1 and to guard The Treasure Ship in adventure 2?. Here's my Solo Players Fleet

The 1st ship is A 200 ton Drinaxi Class Commerce Raiders

Other then it being fully repaired(at a cost of Cr 20 million of my Cr 22 million worth of Antique Artwork) and having A 5-ton Medical Room(which used up the other Cr 2 million) and 24.75 tons of Cargo Space they’re standard

It has a total of 11 crew that all get a much bigger then normal wage consist of 3 Marines, 2 Gunners, 1 Medic, 1 back-up engineer, 1 back-up pilot, 1 engineering officer, 1 piloting officer and 1 1st officer

All 11 of its crews all have A +3 DM in their 5 key-skills and A +1 DM in their 3 none-key skills

And

Including maintenance, upkeep and crew wages it costs Cr 137,940 per month and 13% +10% or 23% in total of my illegal earnings

The 2nd ship is A 600 ton Corsair

Its entirely standard

It has 20 Crew all get a slightly bigger then normal wage and they consist of 7 Marines, 4 Engineers, 4 Gunners, 2 Medics, 1 Astrogator, 1 Pilot and 1 Captain

All 20 of its crew all have e A +2 DM in their 5 key-skills and A +1 DM in their 3 none-key skills

And

Including maintenance, upkeep and crew wages it costs Cr 83,042 and a total of 24% of my illegal earnings. Or all in all a total of Cr 221,982 and a total of 37% +10% or 47% of my illegal earnings

The 3rd ship is A 400 ton Buccaneer Class Blockade Runner

Its Entirely Standard

Its 8 double staterooms has A Crew all get x2.5 normal wage and +50% their normal share or 1.5% and consist f 4 Regular and 1 Veteran but still rank and file Marines, 4 Gunners, 3 Engineers, 1 Medic, 1 Pilot, 1 Astrogator and The Captain

All of its 11 regular crew and all 5 of its 5 Marines all have A +4 DM in their 5 key-skills and A +2 DM in their 3 none-key skills

And

Including maintenance, upkeep and crew wages it costs Cr 148,348 and a total of 30% of my illegal earnings. Or all in all a total of Cr 370,330
30 and a total of 57% +10% +10% or 77% of my illegal earnings

Plus if I wanted to, but I don't, I could delay 2 to 4 in-game months and pay to have A 4th Ship Build, but I could only afford A 100 ton Scout with weapons that is heavy for its size and armour that is very heavy for its size

So your thoughts, ideas, suggestions and advise, please and thank you very much

Back