STYGIA:

AURIKALKO

Mongoose
hi!

I was wondering if any details (does it include adventures? is it a boxset?)could be made public about this upcoming sourcebook by someone or other faithful "Mongoosies" (insiders)?

Thanks!
AuRiKaL
kO...

Originally I was going to include an adventure in it like I did for Across the Thunder River, but I ran out of pages.

To the best of my knowledge, the book format will be similar to Aquilonia in most respects - although I drew a ton of maps that I presume Mongoose will use.

VincentDarlage said:
Originally I was going to include an adventure in it like I did for Across the Thunder River, but I ran out of pages.

To the best of my knowledge, the book format will be similar to Aquilonia in most respects - although I drew a ton of maps that I presume Mongoose will use.

Very, very cool. 8)

Completely off subject, but I checked out your artwork van Gogh, and I think the second rendering captures Liv's essense entirely. Very, very nice work!

We're on a strict no-hardback diet for months and it's getting even worse now with no new Conan stuff at all. We can re-read REH or try some crappy pastiches, but that's like eating drywall. :shock:

Back