[Strontium Dog] Bounties & Warrants - Major Problem

Hey,

Noticed a big problem in my copy of Bounties & Warrants; no page references have been checked and sorted in the book at all. That means there are literally dozens of "page XX" references. Page 85 stuck out like a sore thumb because it has eight "page XX" references on that one page alone, so I'm amazed this issue somehow slipped by.

This needs a serious errata sheet quickly.

Colin

Erm, I wont be shelling out for a copy if its that much of a problem, one thing I loath is not knowing where to find related rules while in the middle of a session.

I noticed these page xx problems in teh pdf preview but assumed that they would be dealt with. Thats not good at all.

AndrewW said:
Lord Kruge said:
Is that the hardcopy or the pdf?

The hardcopy has the problem.
I've asked around to see if an errata was going to be made available so I could write in the changes myself. No luck there :eek:

I was visiting my FLGS today and their copy of B&W is affected as well. So I didn't buy it. Did buy 1,001 characters and MGT : JD Archives Vol 1 :D

I'm interested in buying this book in PDF format as I already have the softback, but wanted to make sure that the errata, fixes, page numbers, etc. have all been added/updated in the PDF at least?

Does anyone know???

Thanks ... Walts

Back