Starbase & ground station maps

If you're old enough to remember 1st edition D&D, you might remember "Expedition to the Barrier Peaks". The premise is that your band of mideval adventurers stumble on this mountain cave with a bunch of strange monsters coming out of it. As brave adventurers, you go in to clean it out.

To the Players, this is a huge spaceship, but to the characters it's a strange cave labrynth.

James / nezeray

Go here

You can find maps to a ground facility here which is pretty generic as well as some excellent maps of the Regula Space Station from Wrath Of Khan. Again, these are pretty generic if you ignore the Trek Tech. While you're there, check out Publius' deckplans of the Nova Class starship and Java Class Cargo Hauler. Useful in any campaign, I would say.

http://digitalindalo.com/rpg/trek/trekindex.html

Regards

Renny

nezeray said:
If you're old enough to remember 1st edition D&D, you might remember "Expedition to the Barrier Peaks". The premise is that your band of mideval adventurers stumble on this mountain cave with a bunch of strange monsters coming out of it. As brave adventurers, you go in to clean it out.

To the Players, this is a huge spaceship, but to the characters it's a strange cave labrynth.

James / nezeray

I've still got that one! :lol:
I was always planning to use it in a true SF game: my players would be stranded on a planet and then find the remains, clear the monsters and use it as a base. But as usual I never got around to it...... :cry:

It would make a very unusual adventure for a group of Rangers or even a Technomage trying to decipher local legends and battle the dwellers in the Peaks!

DW

I have two copies because I lost one, and later found it. I always wanted to use it at a mini B5.

Still may someday.

James / Nezeray

Back