Stacked Interceptors

aelius

Mongoose
Can interceptors be mounted in double (or more) turrets? Or if not can more than one interceptor cover the same arc? If they can does the second interceptor add only half of it's rated protection? I eagerly await edification :D

EDITED: Sorry the below information pertains to ACTA, bot necessarily the RPG, I thought I was on the ACTA forum when I posted. :oops:

Interceptors do not belong to any specific arc, they can intercept attacks from any direction. As long as the incoming fire is interceptable, i.e. not a Beam weapon.

LBH

The ships in the game all list their interceptors with a single firing arc. I assume they can be mounted in turrets the same as any other weapon, although they could only provide their defense in one arc at a time. I am just curious as to weather you can use two interceptors in the same arc.

aelius said:
The ships in the game all list their interceptors with a single firing arc. I assume they can be mounted in turrets the same as any other weapon, although they could only provide their defense in one arc at a time. I am just curious as to weather you can use two interceptors in the same arc.

Of course you can unless it says you can't ;)

Back