SST Evo - trying to schedule a playtest day - Take 2

lastbesthope

Mongoose
Hi all,

I've heard back from Matthew and noow know the only dates that are out for having the SST Evo playtest day, as such here are some potential dates:

Oct 28th
November 4th
November 18th
November 25th
December 9th
December 16th

Nov 11th is out due to Masters of War
Nov 25th, while it's up there, conflicts with a wargaming meet in Leicester run by our very own Low Roller 1-1 and I know a fair few of us regulars will be at that, but I'm putting it up there anyway.
Dec 2nd is out due to Dragonmeet.

Here is what I wold like you all to do, each post the dates that you are available, I will then collate these into a list in the second post of the forum, listing who has answered, and who is available on each date.

That way we don;t run the risk of people dropping off accidentally as sometimes happens on the Player locator threads.

Let's see if we can get this to work.

LBH

Replies from:(3)
LBH
Low Roller 1-1
Reborn

People available on each date
Oct 28th (2)
LBH
Low Roller 1-1

November 4th (2)
LBH
Low Roller 1-1

November 18th (2)
LBH
Low Roller 1-1

November 25th (0)

December 9th (2)
LBH
Low Roller 1-1

December 16th (3)
LBH
Low Roller 1-1
Reborn

I am available on the following dates:

Oct 28th
November 4th
November 18th
December 9th
December 16th

And I've edited the list above to include my info. See how it's done?

LBH

Oct 28th - Cost me big time but possible
November 4th - Cost me big time but possible
November 18th - Cost me big time but possible
December 9th - Possible
December 16th - Possible

Reborn - December 16th

My mum will freak if I do something like this two weekends in a row. I have to keep the illusion that they're infrequent or she'll think I'm going to fail my exams. No joke.

Reborn, I don't see your name anywhere under the dates, plus, we're running this list differently than other ones, check the instructions in the first post.

LBH

lastbesthope said:
Reborn, I don't see your name anywhere under the dates, plus, we're running this list differently than other ones, check the instructions in the first post.

LBH
Check again! *Turns from woman in red dress to agent*

I put myself down for one of them. Post edited.

seeing all the stuff at MoW tourney yesterday has got me interested in SST for when evo comes out. decide a day and i will see if i can make it. (and think i will either be getting the 4th or suit based MI).

Back