SST Evo@MGT Swindon Sep 30th Roll Call&Dead Bug Party

lastbesthope

Mongoose
Hi guys,

Nearly forgot to post this up before I went to bed.

Jus doing a quick roll call to see who from the forums is going to Mongoose on the 30th.

Please add your names to the list below

Also if you're coming to the cafe for breakfast in the morning, please add SCBB (Sunflower Cafe Breakfast Brigade) after your name.

If you fancy going out to the pub afterwards add DBP (Dead Bugs Party) after your name (Bug players also welcome :lol: )

Cheers

LBH

Attendees:
lastbesthope SCBB DBP
Lieutenant Rasczak SCBB DBP
Alexb83
Reborn SCBB DBP
Rob_alderman SCBB (cant make DBP, I have drinking of my own to do!)

Attendees:
lastbesthope SCBB DBP
Alexb83
Reborn SCBB DBP
Rob_alderman SCBB
DropChief

No stopping for me sorry, got a mate's 40th to get to afterwards.

Attendees:
lastbesthope SCBB DBP
Alexb83
Reborn SCBB DBP
Rob_alderman SCBB
DropChief
Low Roller 1-1 SCBB DBP (+ BSc LSD BBC 118118)

Last week Greg Smith said he was coming and Cailet is comign with me,

So it will be full enough, bsides you will lose so there is less shame if there are less people :lol:

Hey, if I recall correctly I came quite a lot of places ahead of you at WotS ;) I came 3rd and you were 8th, right?

And I owe Low-Roller some brekky for bringing me.

Attendees:
lastbesthope SCBB DBP
Alexb83
Reborn SCBB DBP
Rob_alderman SCBB
DropChief
Low Roller 1-1 SCBB DBP (+ BSc LSD BBC 118118)
Cailet SCBB DBP

At least 6 for the after match chat down the pub! And, let's face it, Greg is a given so 7!! See you all there :)

Reborn said:
At least 6 for the after match chat down the pub! And, let's face it, Greg is a given so 7!! See you all there :)

As it turned out, only 4 for Brekkie, and the same 4 in the pub.

Me, Reborn, LR 1-1 and Cailet.

The rest of you are a bunch of slackers, fill out your 1248, grab your gear and takje a stroll down Washout Lane!

LBH

Sorry, can't drink and drive! :)

As it turned out, I turned the wrong way up the bloody M4 and took an extra hour to get home... d'oh

Well there was no alcohol at breakfast and you don't have to mimbibe alcohol in a pub.

Sill wrong turn to make, mind you , at that time of day there was no sun to tell you that you were going the wrong way :lol:

LBH

lastbesthope said:
Well there was no alcohol at breakfast and you don't have to mimbibe alcohol in a pub.

Sill wrong turn to make, mind you , at that time of day there was no sun to tell you that you were going the wrong way :lol:

LBH

Judging by the number of typo's in your posts, I assume you are DUI LBH?

I had partaken of the liquid refreshments at the pub. yes :lol:

Reborn, Matt has said 'open call' for that other event. I'll put a poll or something up in sthe SST section today or tomorrow.

LBH

Back