SST Adventure Game

rwwin

Mongoose
OK, I want to play the SST Adventure Game presented in SP#40 and SP#41 but there aren't any board sections in the articles.

Are they going to come in future articles or do we need to make our own based on the missions?

When I designed the game, I included a number of board sections which - for reasons that aren't yet clear - they weren't included with the article.

I have e-mailed Ian (the editor of S&P Wargamer) about this and am waiting for a reply. I still have the designs on file and hope that they will be made available to players somehow - possibly through the Mongoose site?

I'll post again once I've heard back from Ian.

Thanks, Well, if I end up the only one interested you can just email them to me. :wink:

Seriously, though, if they don't find their way out I can make my own I guess, what sized floor tile did you base your secitions on?

I've now spoken with Ian, and he tells me that the board sections for the SST Adventure Game will go into the next issue of S&P and might also be posted on the website.

It's a shame about the delay, but if you can just wait a few more weeks you'll have access to some SST gaming goodness! :)

rwwin said:
OK, I want to play the SST Adventure Game presented in SP#40 and SP#41 but there aren't any board sections in the articles.

Are they going to come in future articles or do we need to make our own based on the missions?

I plan to use the Dwarven Forge Sci-Fi kits! :D
You can find a lot of free paper down load tiles on line too. I think I read someone mention the Doom game board.

Anyway, it's been a long time since I've posted but I thought I would toss my 2 cents down.

I'm excited to try this little module. Maybe I'll be able to beat Stratos. He has been handing me my head on a platter the last couple of SST games we've played. :roll:

Back