Spinward Marches Fleet Deployments

RajunCajun3025

Banded Mongoose
The fleet deployments in Behind the Claw match the post Fifth Frontier War deployments listed in the Traveller Wiki, yet the book states it is set in 1105 (2 years before the war breaks out). This is somewhat important for the campaign I'm about the begin so some clarification on the matter would be appreciated. Thanks for any feedback on this!

I am afraid I might not be able to help a huge degree at the moment - those fleet deployments have not yet been written/confirmed in the new FFW books!

Matt this may have been written elsewhere but do you have an idea of when the Fifth Frontier War will be out? I owned the original GDW game and wish I had kept it. Did I read somewhere that your product would be aimed more at the RPG side of things?

Apparently, it is a "Campaign" like Pirates of Drinax or Deepnight Revelation with a core premise and assorted specific adventures using the core premise. Leastwise, that's the impression that has been given. If that's wrong, I'd be interested to know otherwise.

But not in a boxed set, unlike those others afaik :D

So you’re expecting this to stretch across multiple volumes?
The FFW is going to be its own 'sub-line', a mix of sourcebooks looking at specific areas of the war, plus what will likely be three concurrently running campaigns that will take you right through the war from three different perspectives (Imperial, Zhodani, and free traders). Plus maybe some oddballs thrown into the mix.

Back