Sons of Cimmeria

slaughterj

Mongoose
I just want to confirm that there have been 3 things so far (in case something ended up deleted through my bulk mail folder!)?

slaughterj - Off the top of my head I believe we have recieved 4 things:

1) PDF scenario - Blood Stones of Korag
2) PDF - Interview with head of CPI
3) Signs and Portents article on Solo/Duel Play
4) Signs and Portents article on Acherons Race

Hope this helps..

Strom said:
slaughterj - Off the top of my head I believe we have recieved 4 things:

1) PDF scenario - Blood Stones of Korag
2) PDF - Interview with head of CPI
3) Signs and Portents article on Solo/Duel Play
4) Signs and Portents article on Acherons Race

Hope this helps..
What the?! I know I joined late, but I've only received the Solo/Dual Play thing, not the Acheron article.

TTFN,

Yokiboy

Just as a reminder, we do occasionally get some bouncing mails on our Sons email list. However, at some point in the future, we _will_ do a recap of all the files that have gone before, so you will not miss out, even if you signed up late.

This week, BTW, we should be getting some advanced previews of Road of Kings, for you lucky Sons!

Hi all, just picked up Conan a couple of days ago. I followed the instructions to join the Sons of Cimerria via email, but I haven't heard anything back yet. Are you still accepting new members???

BTW, my email is: gallandro1@cox.net

Yancy

What is the Sons of Cimmeria and where is it mentioned?

How does one join?

Any update as to when the "second printing" will get published?

Given it's not on the scheduled release list, I am a bit concerned we won't get it before 2005.. :?

Officially, it won't appear on the release schedule, as it is not strictly a new book.

However, I can say that our team is revising it right now, and stocks of the original issue are virtually depleted - we have literally a handful left in our warehouse.

Funnily enough, Babylon 5 is also left with just a handful of books and will be reprinted at roughly the same time - probably by the end of the month. Shipping and distribution will add time to this but you might expect to see both sometime late June.

quote]Great news on the success of the 1st printing...I have a question regarding the soon to be released 2nd printing...

Will the 2nd printing be the same book (cover and format) with rules corrections/changes or can we also anticipate additional info like streamlined character creation, combat examples, a filled in character sheet, new interior/exterior art, etc.?

I am playing Conan and I feel the game is really good but IMO the presentation (as far as simplicity of the rules) could have been better and with the 2nd printing you have a chance to not only correct the mistakes with the rules but also re-organize the rules presentation.
_________________[/quote]

Hello Matt,

I posted the above last week in the "What should Mongoose Publish Next" forum and never received a reply...your answer suggests that it will be reorganized but little new will be added, is this correct? Your responsiveness to questions has been great, but maybe you can snap the whip over at that other forum! :D

Thanks in advance!

msprange said:
Officially, it won't appear on the release schedule, as it is not strictly a new book.

However, I can say that our team is revising it right now, and stocks of the original issue are virtually depleted - we have literally a handful left in our warehouse.

Funnily enough, Babylon 5 is also left with just a handful of books and will be reprinted at roughly the same time - probably by the end of the month. Shipping and distribution will add time to this but you might expect to see both sometime late June.

All I'll say is WOHOOOOO! :D

How long does it take for new members' benies to take effect. I sent my shred of proof in last week. Of course, I'm aware Mongoose may not even have it yet because of the mailing time but will I get an email confirmation as soon as it arrives or will it take some lengthy processing? Also, is it retroactive? Will I receive the past supplements?

The Sons of Cimmeria is a very neat concept. I just sent in my email request today. While a book with revisions is nice, I am content to play with the book as is. I am somewhat ok with relying on perusing the message boards for "corrections". Besides, I don't want to cut any portion of my book even if its a minor portion.

It took several weeks before I received confirmation however that may have been in part due to SoC release dates.

They have stated there will be a catch up period where late registering members can get early releases.

I hope they do indeed backtrack & offer it to new members. I just finally received Conan at the local store so I was a late joiner & haven't seen but one (early) copy of Signs&Portents so I'd really like to get my hands on the extra material. I'll be starting my campaign in about a week or two. It'd be great if they do offer it to us late-comers...

I also joind the SoC a few months ago and got a few emails and a few offers for othger games but nothing for the SoC till now

whats up?

Xorron

Back