Sons of Cimmeria has started !

Huh, its April 1st, isn't it...I have no mail :-(

Cheers...

Hyena said:
They've promised new rules ! Can't wait to see these f**** variants of theirs !

:lol: LOL :lol:

Now there's a freebee for ya! EVEN MORE MISSTAKES! Only this time I don't have to pay for it. So I guess I'm happy either way.

If they asked me (but why on earth should they?) I'd rather see that they focused on cool extra material, such as adventures and source materials instead of trying to salvage the system. Cause after what I've seen here I seriously doubt they can.

/wolf

Beastman said:
Huh, its April 1st, isn't it...I have no mail :-(

Cheers...

But... :shock:

... you french carcas-eating bastard! :shock:

If this was a teas, I'll swear you'll never hear the end of it. :twisted:

*mubles something about being to old to fall for shit like this*

/wolf

sanseveria said:
is this a kennel??
:lol:
SS

Nah, it's a pack. But we're in a sporting mood chap, so we're gonna leave you a 5 minutes delay before going after your tender parts, starting ... NOW ! :twisted:

Nah, it's a pack. But we're in a sporting mood chap, so we're gonna leave you a 5 minutes delay before going after your tender parts, starting ... NOW !

Nice doggy...... Here, have some kibble. :)

SS

GhostWolf69 said:
*wolf growls and snaps at outstretched hand*

/wolf
Meanwhile, subtle and devious Hyena is chewing the tires off sanseveria's car and clawing its paint.

Gotta hit'em where it hurts Hyena.

Hi there,

Welcome to the Sons of Cimmeria program, where we here at Mongoose Publishing will do our very best to make it up to you chaps for the annoying gaffs in the Conan RPG. And what a line of treats we have waiting for you over the next few months!

There will be interviews from some notables in the Conan world, scenarios, new rules, articles you may have missed from Signs & Portents and a whole lot more! Being part of the Sons of Cimmeria program, you can be sure that you will be getting some exclusive material and even if there are a few bits and pieces that will eventually make it to the rest of the world, you will be seeing them a lot sooner than anyone else!

For the most part, you will be receiving emails, rather like this one, that will describe the latest offering for the Sons of Cimmeria. It will include a brief description of a download, plus a web address, username and password by which you can access it. Please don't pass the passwords or material about - this is for you chaps only! Once you get the mail, you are free to travel to the web site and download the material. Note that some items may only be up there for a limited time, even for you guys, so don't delay!

Thank you for joining the Sons of Cimmeria and your continued support for the Conan RPG.

Incidentally, the Scrolls of Skelos has just been released this week and is guaranteed to make any scholar born-again hard :)

Matthew Sprange
Mongoose Publishing

http://www.mongoosepublishing.com

I got my email today... for those of you waiting, it could just be that if you snailmailed a piece of your book it has not arrived yet.

I emailed my membership application.

Hi...I snail mailed and got my email confirmation today...

Now...waiting on the goodies :)

Back