Sons of Cimmeria - Archives?

Horishijin

Mongoose
For those of us who have joined up a bit late, will we be able to access the materials which were released before our registration? Or is $8 through RPGNow the only way to play catch-up?

I don't know the answer to the above, but I have a second question. I bought Conan the day it came out, but haven't played it yet due to all the errors. I don't visit this board very often, and I just went back through 10 pages and couldn't find the SoC instructions. (a sticky post would be nice). Can someone provide a link? I'm ready to snip page X and send it somewhere so I can get in line for the 2nd printing... Thanks in advance.

Uruush said:
I don't know the answer to the above, but I have a second question. I bought Conan the day it came out, but haven't played it yet due to all the errors. I don't visit this board very often, and I just went back through 10 pages and couldn't find the SoC instructions. (a sticky post would be nice). Can someone provide a link? I'm ready to snip page X and send it somewhere so I can get in line for the 2nd printing... Thanks in advance.

Send the page corner to the following address:

Sons of Cimmeria
Mongoose Publishing
PO Box 1018
Swindon
SN3 1DG

Horishijin said:
For those of us who have joined up a bit late, will we be able to access the materials which were released before our registration? Or is $8 through RPGNow the only way to play catch-up?

I'm afraid that late arrivals do indeed miss out on things that have already gone. I'm afraid that otherwise it would be an administrative nightmare. Don't worry though. Plenty more stuff coming, especially the new book, of course, which will be a lot more than just a reproofed copy.

I'm so sorry guys, but I'm gonna ask a noob question :?

How can I be sure that I have a first print edition ?

See that ? It's a real noob question...

So sorry... :(

Niop

Still haven't heard anything. Should I be receiving some sort of acknowledgement email or letter?

Back