something I saw...

bubbalin

Mongoose
THis is MILSIMS online catalogue for pre-order. They're a games shop in Australia.
anyway, scanning through the February releases, located here

I saw this about midway down...
(copied directly from that page.)

MGP 0028 Slayer's Guide To Ogres $19.90
MGP 1024 Encyclopedia Psionica: Worldshapers $29.90
MGP 3337 Babylon 5: The Narn Regime Fact Book HC $69.90
MGP 4402 Quintessential Rogue II $43.90
MGP 5507 Signs & Portents Volume 7 $11.90
MGP 6603 Ogl Ancients Hc $79.90
MGP 8805 Classic Play: Book of The Sea HC $69.90
MYG 8000 Armageddon 2089: Armor Upgrades $39.98

now, granted the letters aren't correct, and it might be out of date, but stilll. It is intriguing.

Anybody know anything?

bubbalin said:
MYG 8000 Armageddon 2089: Armor Upgrades $39.98

now, granted the letters aren't correct, and it might be out of date, but stilll. It is intriguing.

Anybody know anything?

This was supposed to be Mystic Eye Games' first book produced for A2089 under the partnership, or some such, with Mongoose. There's a preview of what was supposed to be in said book in S&P 1, along with a bit of text saying that it was going to be out the month after the magazine was printed.

Its mentioned in a couple of other threads in this section of the board, but as far as I'm aware nothing official has been said by Mystic Eye Games.

Purkle-chan said:
This was supposed to be Mystic Eye Games' first book produced for A2089 under the partnership, or some such, with Mongoose. There's a preview of what was supposed to be in said book in S&P 1,

IMHO based on the preview were not missing much, the tech appeared a bit advanced for A:2089. Their powered armors looked better than meks.

I do like the unreliable, toned down Powered Armor in the Soldiers Companion.

Uhm, Götterfunke, if you actually take a look at the link in the original post, you might notice that the date says pre-orders for february and march of 2003. So it's more than a little out of date.

After reading the original post, I wenyt and had another look at the MEG site, still nothing regarding A2089, so I dropped a polite request for information into their info@suchandsuch.com address, and am currently waiting either a reply.

Back