Some 28mm WWII pictures.

big-gazza

Mongoose
Hi,
great news that Mongoose are doing a 28mm WWII game. So heres some pics of some of my figures. The Gebirgsjäger pics are a bit pale. Harder to take white figures against a dark background. So here you are.

Gebirgsjäger
cd_mt01.jpg

Snipers
cd_snip03.jpg

cd_snip01.jpg

FJ
fj_fg42_2.jpg

fj_com_2.jpg

Fins
fin_com_f.jpg

fin_hmg_2.jpg

More to come

Gazza

Hi,
thanks for the comments. Glad youliked them.

Lots more to come.

Blu - LOL and I thought you were the Afrika corps fan.

Gazza

Great escape games do figures in army packs very suitable for World at War (and they are just repacks of the BAM figures). All around £50 ish, and should translate to the region of 1000 points for WaW.

HI,
so how big a game is 1000 points. (sorry only play ACTA and VAS). Is that your basic nights gaming force, I.e. same as the 5 point raid in ACTA?

Also how many giures is that?

Gazza

1000 points is about three or four squads plus some support (HMG team or mortar, sniper). Standard size would be either 1500 or 2000. So add a couple of tanks, or some half tracks and an extra squad, etc etc, and you'll fairly quickly hit 1500.

The GEG sets are a great starting point, and then you add additional stuff ie another squad and a tank or two.

Model count depends on the list. Russian or British infantry will outnumber SS, but you are looking at between 40-70 models depending on the army, how many tanks, etc.

Back