So what is the book...

kafka

Mongoose
What is the book or adventure that Loren & MJD are working on...they spilled that they are collabourating but eager fans are wanting to know more. :lol:

MJD is a HE, but as far as I know he has not explained what they might be working on. As I understand it, they may not have even decided the specifics yet, just the general "Heh, we should work together."

Rikki Tikki Traveller said:
MJD is a HE, but as far as I know he has not explained what they might be working on. As I understand it, they may not have even decided the specifics yet, just the general "Heh, we should work together."

I accidently stated that Loren is a she. MJD said that Loren talked about it the TML. Link for those interested

This is a cut from Loren's post to the TML.

"> > LKW> > PS: The big news is that Martin and I are doing a book for Mongoose. Don't > know precisely what it will be just yet. Hopefully the first of many."

Mike

dmccoy1693 said:
MJD said she talked about it on TML

LMAO :D, maybe its time she shaved that beard off as it doesnt look right :lol:

Well, y'know, you could always ask on the Avenger boards, since they're the ones doing the project... (in fact it's already been asked there and Martin's not saying until they've sorted out the details).

Back