SLAINE aka Why is Slaine so Cool

Perhaps, perhaps not. However, I still don't see the Fir Domain stepping up to that kind of challenge.....

Or can they?

~Rex :twisted:

Rex said:
Perhaps, perhaps not. However, I still don't see the Fir Domain stepping up to that kind of challenge.....

Or can they?

~Rex :twisted:
You see there speaks a smart man, he must be a high and wise Druid or somefing :lol: !
Furry Domain are meant to be all smart and stuff so they claim, if Cadoras accepts a Sessair challenge this claim will be proven as dung.

Fir Domain are smart, you best not forget that. :twisted:
Besides, the only challenge that any of you Sessair ever think of is a fight,yawn..........
Still , if its a fight yer after then just say so. I presume it is to first blood. I would hate to have to kill you. For one thing, how could I keep your head , Dougal's Dwarf is more attractive than you(and he's probably harder to kill as well).
Now that Conn, he's a proper Sessair. Big as an ox and dumb like one too. I may just challenge him instead, it'd be a fairer fight. :wink:

em...uh....???Whats wrong with a fight? :?
You like to claim more than any Fir Domain I have ever met, Conn sure is big and from what I have seen he can use his big axe, don't show him a river though! I don't like to boast but it was I who took the marsh worms head off, I that brought the slough crumpling to his arse, I sent "hords" of goblins to where ever they come from, all you, Cad have done is hit a woman off the head with a pebble :lol:
It would be alot fairer if you took Conn on instead of me because im alot better than him :twisted:

A lot of it is about the boasting Bear. I thought you were starting to realise that. You gotta be able to talk a good fight as well as actually fight it. Thats what gets you noticed in the Land of the Young. Of course, ultimately its going to lead to a lot of pain.
I know that you took the head off the marsh worm. It was just the final blow of a series of blows by a number of warriors. Could have been any of us. However, if it had been me, I'd have made sure every one under the sun knew all about it. :lol:
Likewise, I sussed early on that it was a Slough that we were up against. Unfortunately the Slough realised that I was the biggest threat and cast that "Arrgh,I'm covered in bees!" spell on me. That was me, the most dangerous, out of the fight. :wink: You see how my characters mind works?
And anyway, what have I claimed apart from-I'm the best and that I deserved the heroes portion?
Oh yeah, I reckon that I am fit to see off both you Sessair numpties at the same time. So there! :shock: :p :lol:

tarkhan bey said:
A lot of it is about the boasting Bear. I thought you were starting to realise that. You gotta be able to talk a good fight as well as actually fight it. Thats what gets you noticed in the Land of the Young.

I was meant to be in character there Kirk :? :) (it was a in character joke)
You the biggest threat? lol :lol: you just lost your mind and started to flop and roll around, like a fish.
It was me who ate the heros portion, that proves that.
and the only way you could beat us is if try and cheat, but we would expect you to do that, being the filthy Fir Domain you are.

I can see you two old granny mushes have taken to mouthing off in my absence.... :evil: :evil: Fear not however, I shall return to whelp your smelly rotten girly hides....I challenge all of you, the whole group to a challenge...the challenge is...

DRINKING UNTIL NEAR UNCONCIOUS, THEN A RACE AROUND THE ROUND HUT AFTER BEING SPUN AROUND 10 TIMES, CARRYING AN EGG ON THE END OF A SPOON IN YOUR MOUTHS....FOLLOWED BY A FIGHT, TO THE DEATH......... :twisted: we all know fights to first blood are just like girly playground games...real men fight til the death...haha :twisted:

PS bear, you are dead, in the game and real life...you know im better than you, you've just had the courage to say you are in my absence...you will die, soon....very soon....hahahahaha :twisted:

Trig said:
the challenge is...

DRINKING UNTIL NEAR UNCONCIOUS, THEN A RACE AROUND THE ROUND HUT AFTER BEING SPUN AROUND 10 TIMES, CARRYING AN EGG ON THE END OF A SPOON IN YOUR MOUTHS....FOLLOWED BY A FIGHT, TO THE DEATH......... :twisted: we all know fights to first blood are just like girly playground games...real men fight til the death...haha :twisted:

Sounds like a good challenge I think the race should be down blindfolded, you'll like Gareths Dwarf, Vimto he's small and annoys Gareth ha!
Oh yeah that Challenge of yours, i'll win it.

Bear, Trigs idea for a challenge is ridiculous. Yes, getting drunk and doing that might well be a good laugh but theres no enech to be gained from it, is there?
How can I prove the superiority of the Fir Domain tribe in a drunken egg and spoon race? :roll:
Come on Trig, get your finger out and get back to the game.
Theres heads to take and points to prove and I can only prove that I'm the best if we all have equal opportunities. :)
Bear, further to our discussion on Sunday, I think that we should sort out our PC's differences at the Beltaine feast as I cannot possibly wait until Samhain.
Ps Vimto is my Dwarf in Baileboley.

Well Beltaine will suit me to the ground, which is where your going, face down in the muck :)
I suppose once you lose you'll want a rematch at Samhain :roll:
sorry whats gareth stubby called? tizer is it, I know he answers to snot too.
We could have a friendly game of hurley, followed with a fight, duck chasing and catching, followed with a fight, then speed plucking the duck, then a drinking/eating duck challenge?

What more need I say..... 4 butchered skullswords, a whole lotta scared skullswords and their girly drune lord......an ingeniuous case of disguise (haha) :D, and winning the race up the ziggaraut....yes people, its confirmed.....I AM THE BEST SESSAIR....

Bobo, you are terrible, you cudn't hit a barn door with that axe of yours, and your running ability is as bad as your smell, ie awful.....your still a baby boy, you need the nurturing of your mothers breastmilk to make you big and strong like a real man...hahahahahah :D

Ok may not have been a great start with my new axe, but out of 3 I took the arms of 2 then the last one ran away :? :)
Why did you disguise yourself with that silly hat? did you not think you could take them head on? (probably too scared!) you've been spending to much time talking with that Cadoras, he thinks of silly things like that :roll: ! after that silly act it proves your more Fir Domain than SESSAIR :x Oh then you knew I was better than you at running up the tall pointy things so you had to cheat, again somthing only a Dirty, Cheating, Sneaky, Dirty Fir Domain would think of :roll: !!!!!

Alright. Lets see the real break down. Who's better. Fir Domain, or Sessair. And, Why?

~Rex

No problem Rex, its quite simple.IMHO,the Sessair are the best.The stories promote them as such and several of the feats, spells and skills certainly tip the balance in their favour.
I don't understand why "Door of Battle" has now become a Sessair Tribal feat,it wasn't in the D20 version(IIRC). Don't have my D20 stuff here at the minute as Ronzo currently has it.
You would think it would be "nailed on" for the Fir Domain as a Tribal feat as well, what with the "Tribe of the Growling Shield" and all. :roll:
I wound up playing Fir Domain characters as we were playing in a Fir Domain campaign-"Horned Lord and Moon Sow". I thought that it would be a bit naff if we were all playing "fostered" Sessair. It turns out that only one of the guys chose to be a Sessair Warped One. :?
All the rest of us turned out to be Fir Domain , which was very appropriate,I thought(though it would have been nice to play a Sessair).
Anyway, it turned out that I had such a blast playing Breacan Ap Bran in that campaign that myself and SOAB seem perfectly content to play Fir Domain in our current MRQ campaign.
So, to sum it up. The Sessair are generally better than the Fir Domain. My Fir Domain character(Cadoras Ap Cadwyr), however, is better than the two poor attempts at Sessair who follow him around.

PS Trig, its easy to kill Skullswords when they are holding dart dragons and dont have shields (and you are armed with a Greataxe). You are like the Sessair equivalent of a Scud missile with that thing. Don't forget though, when I decide to fight you- you won't have a shield either. :twisted:
"Woundweaver is the needle that will drag your lifes thread into the afterlife!" :D

PPS I think that SOAB should really be playing a Falian-He's completely mental. :lol:

I have to say that out of the game I agree with Mr Bey, and I think we all do. And at the moment (out of the game) my Sessair isn't the best but he's younger, and he only picked up his first Great axe last week, but watch this space, if Trig's a Scud i'll soon be a Nuke :wink: .

Oh what do you meant 2 poor attemps of Sessair?!?! were great and i'm the greatestest :) better than that dirt Cad! he can't do anything, can't jump, punch cows, fist fight, find Titans, nothing :wink: !!!

Drivel...complete drivel.....my axe will sate the thirst of the land with pints of your puny blood.....i have no time for girly "oh sessair are better, oh fir domain are better" nonsense.....i look forward to meeting you Brecan, and to the soft tickling embrace of un-fatalwoundweaver.......we shall settle this once and for all....if I ever manage to get you out of your control bunker...haha! I am indeed a SCUD missile, and you my friend, are a target...lol! Bear, I will always be the best...ask Ronz....I have graced Tir nan Og with Finn, and now Connal.....I am truly the greatest of Sessair....period....

Ps if the Skullswords are so easy to kill, I would hate to see you facing something hard to kill with that rusty old papercutmaker of yours Brecan.....If I remember correctly both you and bear, and even Gareth would have had me missing Saimhain if not for my useful tactic yelling during the melee.....

Furthermore I would like to add that you are all girls, weasling excuses of Fir domain, and thats all I have to say today.....

Trig-ernometry

Trig, you have been posting whilst under the influence of the Heather Ale again,haven't you? :roll: :lol:
Its not Breacan, its Cadoras who wants to teach Conall and Cian their place. Unfatal Woundweaver? Clearly Cadoras' single handed destruction of the Dearg Dul with this mighty weapon bypassed you. :roll:
As usual, the glory of others fails to register in the Toilet Duck sump that passes for Conall's brain. :lol:

Anyway, the challenge has now been opened to you also. Come the Beltaine fires, I shall put you both to shame.

I look forward to seeing how you fare with your greataxe against a real warrior(me!) :shock:
Besides, what is with you Sessair and these great axes? Are you overcompensating for something with your big choppers?
I suppose you both want bright red sports chariots as well?

Pfah!, you Sessair fight battles like you love your women. With little thought, much noise and an overly quick finish. :p :lol: (followed by a long sleep.)

Sorry, did I say women, I meant to say sheep! :wink: :lol:

It's not the heather ale, he's just a thick eejit. Oh Cadoras what Dearg Dul???, all you did was beat yet another woman! and "Woundweaver"? more like "Willow weaver", spear of Cadoras Woman beater :lol:
It's better to get battles and love making over quickly, it means you can have more of both. Surely it must be very disheartening for you Fir Domain men when your woman fall asleep from boredom in the bed :roll: :wink: .

Back