Skelos...

Kostchtchie

Mongoose
Not that I would wish anyone to hurry their work, but as I am about to improvise some magic rules I was wondering if we could have an eta for the release of scrolls of skelos :D
I mean it's listed on this month but preorder. 1 week, 2, 3, 4. A realistic answer would help me more than "soon"
(do I string out players who are looking for healing magic etc, will there be any, should there be any etc)

If you want to use the Conan the RPG book as an example, you can figure to see Skelos hit the shelves the 1st or 2nd week of April. Don't bother pre-ordering it from Amazon. I did that with the first book (preordered on 1/5) and didn't get my copy until late February. If you can, pre-order it through your local game store.

Kostchtchie
Not that I would wish anyone to hurry their work, but as I am about to improvise some magic rules I was wondering if we could have an eta for the release of scrolls of skelos

I wish people would stop saying these things. The book will get here when it gets here. The more people writhe, plead, beg, and threaten for this book, the more chances people will whine (with a glass of wine) about wanting a FAQ to fix the book that was rushed.

I heard from my FLGS Skelos was due the last week of this month. That said, it could be the first week of April before it hits shelves...

A sneak preview would sure be nice, such as a new sorcery style or prestige class AND the table of contents so we know what's in it.

on the website its gone from "preorder" to "add to cart". I take that as a good sign that it will come out this month... as opposed to most RPG products from nearly ever single company (they seem to think that having a book arive at their warehouse on the last day of a month meens that it will be out that month)

Back