Shootout back on bravo

soulman

Mongoose
Are people watching the new series of shootout on bravo, started on tuesday, most nights at 9pm uk time..

It gets the juices flowing for BF EVO.......

Alan

Hey Soulman, Is that the show that History Channel had going? They covered Fallujah, Guadalcanal, Normandy and some other places. I just saw a Shootout ep that took place in Afghanistan. Wild Stuff!

For those of us without these new fangled TV channels that man was not meant to know, what the heck is Shootout? It sounds intriguing....

I believe its a programme which shows reconstructions of various real military gun battles.

I saw one about a bunch of US Marines having a gun fight with some insurgents in a cemetery (in Baghdad?). Lots of hiding behind gravestones and inside tombs...

Nick

They've even had an episode that covered some SWAT shootouts in San Francisco and another city. Pretty interesting stuff. "20th Century Battlefields" is still my favorite, though.

Each part is a battle from history, using real footage, and actors dressed out, loads of gun camera angles and wire frame graphics showing the battle maps etc...
Its the best, and coming soon to the history channel is dogfights, air to air battles with state of the art cgi...

I still have to pay my tv licence, even that i don`t watch the channels...!!!
Alan

Back