Ship Plans

MongooseMatt

Administrator
Staff member
Hi guys,

I have just seen the first of the B5 deck plans, the Hyperion. Now, it won't be in the shops until late next month but, I promise - it will impress the hell out of you!

I'm looking forward to these.... :D :D

Tell me (please): is the Omega on the list too? (He asked with fingers, legs and other extremities crossed! :shock: )

DW

Cant wait for these.. and the fact my two favourite ships are the first 2 to get deckplans still makes me very happy :D

msprange said:
I have just seen the first of the B5 deck plans, the Hyperion. Now, it won't be in the shops until late next month but, I promise - it will impress the hell out of you!
Got & seen mine too now, but I found them a bit less than impressing. Oh sure, they are nicely done... but also difficult to read and it's almost impossible to "just look something up" on them during gameplay - a problem of the poster-stype plan.

So far, I found the little "deckplan" of the Lightbringer from S&P-15 the nicest and most usable; and I really hope there'll be more like it (and for download too, so I can print them out rescaled as playing maps... sure I could scan such plans, but scans are never as good as the initial graphic file...)

Anyway, I suppose for a ship as big as a hyperion the way this plan was done was chosed to keep the cost (and thus supplement price) acceptable... so I suppose I'll have to live with it. But I hope for better (see above for what I consider better) plans when it comes to smaller ships... (Damnit, I want small freighters and police boats like the Tethys...)

Back