Shadow Predator and My Liati

Da Boss

Mongoose
Hi all

My Predator and Liati conversion - have fun! :D

Predator.jpg

Liati.jpg

While I have to see it painted to be sure I think I like the Predator design.

Not a fan of the Liati though. Granted it's better than Mongooses Flying Wang but it still looks like a flying wang to me.

thanks my modelling / painting skills are limited but really disliked the Liati and could never get it to stay together so best I could do after buying the thing!

The Predator I am happier with................. :D

yeah the predator really rock.

mind telling us how you built it ? i can see you used some parts of a regular shadow ship but as i don't own one myself i'm curious how you did the rest.

i might try to do one of those babies myself when i get to the buying part of my shadow fleet :)

soooo very easy just used the middle of a Shadow ship, a scout body - glue it on top and add spines - done! :D

Whoa, thats a pretty cool shadow predator! Do you think you can get more pics of it? At different angles? Quick, paint it!

Really enjoying the new shadow stuff- thanks!

thanks

and i'd like to see it painted and from different angles aswell :D

get to work now ! :twisted:

going to bed now! May put some more pics up but did you read the bit about me being a rubbish paintier!! :lol: cos its true!

thakns for the kind words - now if only we can get some official new shadow ships........... :D

Not sure about the Pred, it looks cool, but somehow it seems to "personal" for a shadowship....

As for you Liati I quite like it, a cast improvement over the MGP one.

Back