Shadow of the Sorceror

Anybody have any clue when the Conan campaign adventure book 'Shadow of the Sorceror' will be released?

Its not on any upcoming release dates (which go up to November).

Sedric the Hero said:
Anybody have any clue when the Conan campaign adventure book 'Shadow of the Sorceror' will be released?

Its not on any upcoming release dates (which go up to November).

Funny: amazon.com has it still as "March 2005".

There is indeed a heavy wind of change blowing through the upcoming releases. Brings on new and unexpected things but casts away old and long anticipated books.

Maybe it was just a dream or an error in the matrix. Who knows for sure? :lol:

It's late, due to the author (me).

It's not on the schedule because they didn't want to keep moving it when it got later and later.

Um...that sounds an awful lot like...'I have no idea when it's coming out..'
I'm starting to 'feel' that it will never come out..its just a feeling mind you..

Sedric the Hero said:
Um...that sounds an awful lot like...'I have no idea when it's coming out..'
I'm starting to 'feel' that it will never come out..its just a feeling mind you..
I certainly hope that it will come out.

from another thread know its now being play tested any idea on the release date and any chance of seeing some of the art please :wink: 8)

It is on the playtest schedule, but not with us yet. Might be another month or two, depending on Jason's of course.

Sam

Jason Durall said:
It's late, due to the author (me).

It's not on the schedule because they didn't want to keep moving it when it got later and later.
Do you know then when it will be scheduled?

toothill man said:
so do I so I can put it on my pressie list 8)

That, and if it's early in December then with X-mas break - & some power gaming - we could knock out a few levels! :lol:

my real life slaine campain will finish about then(gulls will continue till theres no one left playing) so the timing looks great 8)

By the way, does the campain stay as scheduled or was it augmented (or diminished)?
If I remember the first time I heard about it, it was a 3-96 pages adventures.
Hope you could fill in a new book to make up for the delay. :wink:

The King said:
By the way, does the campain stay as scheduled or was it augmented (or diminished)?
If I remember the first time I heard about it, it was a 3-96 pages adventures.
Hope you could fill in a new book to make up for the delay. :wink:
It's a nine-part campaign. The original length for each book was estimated at 96 pages... it may be longer (layout makes a huge difference).

Back