Shadizar Map - Get It Here!

You could try looking at the first post in the thread :lol:

msprange said:
Hi guys,

Sorry this took a while. However, we are about to receive shipment of the new Shadizar Map.

If you bought the Shadizar box set (be honest now :)), simply drop a line to mhumphries@mongoosepublishing.com with the subject 'Shadizar', with your postal address. We'll get a map winging its way to you ASAP!

LBH

I just sent an email, again, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Did anybody actually get a new map, ever? I havent' seen anybody on here who had one sent to them as of yet.

You don't count LBH - they could've hand delivered it to ya. 8)

Anyone in the USA?

I've been waiting since October '05.

lastbesthope said:
You could try looking at the first post in the thread :lol:

msprange said:
Hi guys,

Sorry this took a while. However, we are about to receive shipment of the new Shadizar Map.

If you bought the Shadizar box set (be honest now :)), simply drop a line to mhumphries@mongoosepublishing.com with the subject 'Shadizar', with your postal address. We'll get a map winging its way to you ASAP!

LBH

:oops: That was easy enough. Too easy!! :evil: Just put in my request. We shall see.

Thanks.

HLD

VincentDarlage said:
They delivered mine promptly.

perhaps you are not a "usual customer" :)

or they made to few and sent them out...now they register how many the still need....and they realize how much it will cost them.... :evil:

The King said:
lastbesthope said:
I got mine.

LBH
Do you buy Conan stuff too?

Not really, I have a Mongoose Infantry issue of the Conan Pocket Bok, and i won the Shadizar Box Set dor the Caption Commpetition in S&P #17, can't rememebr which issue it was announced in though.

LBH

I truely hope we hear something soon. When I saw they were correcting the mistake I was throughly impressed. I would like to believe they will make good on their word.

I still retain hope as my E-Mail was quickly responded to, back when I sent it along.
:)

This issue is perhaps the one significant reason I won't be buying Shadizar. If Mongoose would make the correct maps more available, I would much more likely purchase it.

RichardAshenden said:
This issue is perhaps the one significant reason I won't be buying Shadizar. If Mongoose would make the correct maps more available, I would much more likely purchase it.

Well it sn't easy getting hard copies out to every customer, but they have posted the corrected map for download on their website.

LBH

lastbesthope said:
RichardAshenden said:

Well it sn't easy getting hard copies out to every customer, but they have posted the corrected map for download on their website.

LBH

And they have sent a higher-resolution map with the last email.
I understand the problem, but it would be nice if they could give an update in the forum once a month or so.
Just to insure the people that they are not forgotten :)

lastbesthope said:
The King said:
lastbesthope said:
I got mine.

LBH
Do you buy Conan stuff too?

Not really, I have a Mongoose Infantry issue of the Conan Pocket Bok, and i won the Shadizar Box Set dor the Caption Commpetition in S&P #17, can't rememebr which issue it was announced in though.

LBH
Now this is called a lucky shot. :D

Back