Shadizar Map - Get It Here!

I'm in the U.S., I've sent 3 e-mails, i have yet to recieve my map or for that matter even a responce.

Tim said:
I'm in the U.S., I've sent 3 e-mails, i have yet to recieve my map or for that matter even a responce.

I sent an initial email, received no response, sent another email (as suggested earlier in this thread), got a response which said it would be a couple weeks (no problem), then after 6 weeks, I sent another email (to which I did not receive a response). And still no map.

Well, I sent a second email after Matthew's suggestion, and got a confirmation email on September 7, so am still waiting to see if this one arrives. Hope we all have good luck getting this map, 'cause I'd love to use the setting but won't without the map.

I haven't received mine yet either (live in USA). However, after seeing the pdf, I'm not too terribly concerned. While the quality is better than the travesty before it, that's not saying much. One of my biggest complaints is that specific locations are still not shown. If you're going to bother describing specific locales, show them on the freaking map!

I rather like having the freedom to place the locations where I want. I hate having to look for a location on a map when it is just faster to point where I want the location to be at.

I just got mine by UPS today. (I am in Ontario, Canada) It is a nice map, but It would be nice to have a few things listed, other that the diffenent areas. I guess Vincent has a point about being to place things wherever you want, but it does seem like a bit of a cop out.

Finally got my map! But it had been bent sort-of in half during mailing :( Could use a hard cardboard board to accompany shipping...

Got mine today! The envelope looked a bit haggard but the map was in great shape and looks great. Thanks Mongoose!

When mine came it was encased in card with one slightly bent corner.

It must do murder to the shipping cost sending that much card, Mongoose are certainly taking a hit mailing out all these maps.

LBH

Well, after 2 months it arrived today, and I must say that actually holding & viewing this visceral city map, I'm very happy. :D I have no problems about locations being listed or not, I actually prefer it as it is. Superb job folks, thanks very much for sending it out.

Now then, I just gotta dig out my iron & a towel to smooth out the creases from the shipment.... :lol:

I agree with Vincent, I like when a map gives the players a general idea of the city, but as a GM I am still free to place locations as best suits my game. I haven't recieved my map yet, but I really like the PDF.

Back