Sample Character Sheet

But the skills have been fixed in version 1.1. It's a good sheet as you wait for the "ultimate character sheet" version for Conan and Rook111's electronic version. After all, you can use the back for languages, portrait, and stuff... :wink:

redlaco said:
But the skills have been fixed in version 1.1. It's a good sheet as you wait for the "ultimate character sheet" version for Conan and Rook111's electronic version. After all, you can use the back for languages, portrait, and stuff... :wink:

I'm not sure why you're trying to unsell me on the official character sheet, as I mentioned I would happily use the one-sheet version when it was fixed (and I noticed it is now).

However, it is a bit cramped for my own taste, and since I was planning on printing a bunch of the official Mongoose sheet on parchment paper, two-sided, I would like one which won't dump a bunch of grey ink onto my nice parchment, or cause the paper to curl should I print it in color.

The "Official Sheet" is finished and in MongoosePauls hand... er...computer. He said that he would have it uploaded as soon as he could. However it is the same Fullcolor sheet as Mongoose has already supplied and it is not possible to remove the background of this sheet for Printing due to the process with which it was made (at least as far as I can tell). If Mongoose were to make available a clear background version of the "Official" sheet, not just a black and white one, but one without the Parchment image at all, i would gladly make a forms version for that as well.

On the subject of Elfman's one page Sheet I will be makeing a forms version of that sheet also, with his blessing.

rook111 said:
...it is not possible to remove the background of this sheet for Printing due to the process with which it was made (at least as far as I can tell). ...
Yeah, it looks like it is just a converted jpeg or something :cry:
If you zoom in a little you can see the text gets very pixilated which makes it appear as if it would print like crap. The text in "small print" is nearly illegible. :cry:

MightyCthulhu said:
If you zoom in a little you can see the text gets very pixilated which makes it appear as if it would print like crap. The text in "small print" is nearly illegible. :cry:

It prints up ok, its just very ink intensive. If you print it in monchrome it is a bit hard to read the smaller print but if you print in color it shows up fine against the parchment background.
I'm very fond of the sheet myself i like a sheet with all the stuff handy, of course I also like elfman's one page sheet too. I will be making a forms version of that as well so you will have amny different versions to choose from for your Conan Adventures, use one or the other or hey mix and match.

Back