RPG 1st to 2E Conversion Queries/Concerns . . . .

Hello,

can we have a weapon and armor list conversion from 1st to 2nd edition. Weapon and armor have changed and there are special qualities that did not exist in 1st edition

can we have a trait/racial feat conversion from 1st to 2n edition for all the sourcbook and fact book ?

Can we have a prestige class conversion ?

msprange said:
Hi guys,
No great conspiracy going on - we really are working as hard as we can! Can't give you a date on this yet, but we are on it. . .

Seems that we are still on time for the conspiracy...
Another month gone by, still no conversion document....

Are we supposed to adapt all of this by ourselves ?

for some things it is easy, for others less...

If you just see that some official 2E feats have prerequisites higher than in 1st, you see the difficulty.

Mouth of Sauron said:
Faënril said:
and conversion for Feats, Prestige Class, Equipment.

All these requests for a full conversion document is just going to add another six months b4 mongoosepe can finish it. :lol:

If it means they get it complete the first time, then so much the better.

It's not like we're askig for something we:

a) Weren't promised. It has been rpeeatedly stated that all 1st edition books would be compatible with 2E. Until we get a far more complete conversion doc, that just ain't so.

b) Something we need. I mean it's not like we're complaining aqbout not getting a measuring device in the ACTA box like we were told right up to release :lol:

LBH

lastbesthope said:
Mouth of Sauron said:
Faënril said:
and conversion for Feats, Prestige Class, Equipment.

All these requests for a full conversion document is just going to add another six months b4 mongoosepe can finish it. :lol:

If it means they get it complete the first time, then so much the better.

It's not like we're askig for something we:

a) Weren't promised. It has been rpeeatedly stated that all 1st edition books would be compatible with 2E. Until we get a far more complete conversion doc, that just ain't so.

b) Something we need. I mean it's not like we're complaining aqbout not getting a measuring device in the ACTA box like we were told right up to release :lol:

LBH

Oh I agree with you completely.

But what makes you think that they can fullfill their promises this time?

It's only been 2 months. Conspiracies usually take over 8 weeks. :)

I don't know who's working on this but there's a chance that they'll be at Gencon Indy this weekend and not working on the document.

Nezeray
Not going to Gencon this year :(

Faënril said:
Not going too it is not in France.

Last year I met a couple of guys from france, but I can understand not making the trip. :)

I wonder how many people are going to be delayed with the new flight precautions. I'd hate to explain why I have a bunch of "army men" in my lugage. ;)

Nezeray

nezeray said:
Faënril said:
Not going too it is not in France.

Last year I met a couple of guys from france, but I can understand not making the trip. :)

I wonder how many people are going to be delayed with the new flight precautions. I'd hate to explain why I have a bunch of "army men" in my lugage. ;)

Nezeray
It is just that I am not rich and I cannot afford the trip.

Back