Roughly what size, number of terms and skill DM's?

JMISBEST

Mongoose
Hi guys.

I am working on a idea that takes my fave Sci-Fii Villains, The Lugovallian Empire from Infinite Space and plan to use them in my joint favourite Sci-Fi RPG, Traveller which is tied for 1st with Rogue Trader.

I plan to do it in a seperate campaign that starts on the 100th anniversary of Drinax's rebirth/The 25/6/1,257, with the characters being desecndants of The Drinax Heroes of old who died to save Drinax in The Battle with The Aslan, but with at least 2 siblings closer in line?

It will also be the 1st day of the first full harvest from Drinax, which is cos the old Pcs blackmailed The GeDeCo's bigwigs in Denab with The Vorito Branch's Crimes and got, over 105.5 years, Drinax turned back into A Garden World.

Then Cico shows up with A ship at least 3,800 tons Bigger and at least 3 T L's better then Drinax's Flagship and tries to use his Psyker ally to get Rao The 3rd of Drinax to let him lead an invasion of The Glorious Empire, all so he is guaranteed to be The Next Lugovallian Empire and only 4 to 5 months behind him is A Lugovallian Invasion Fleet

So what size and TL should Drinax's Flagship be, bearing in mind that 100 years ago it massed 10,200 tons, was mostly TL 16, with some prototype TL 17 features and some none-essential TL 15 features to cut costs, what career, terms and noble rank should Cico be, I am mutiplying hs age by 2.5 to 40 and making his, and Eremon's, race a new Vulcan-like race that does not make aging rolls before their 16th term/82nd birthday, but is otherwise human, will make Eremon and Tarranis/Cico's father at least 70 and Eremon will be Ex 3 term noble of at least Rank 4 and current 10 term Naval of at least Rank 5 Ofiicer/Rank 3 Nco.

Other then that what skills and skill DM's would you suggest for Cico, Eremon, Tarranis, Desmond and, if I use them for Nostalgia, Miles, Macklin, Coyle and Ursuala and other then The Bellinsa being A 1,100 ton TL 16 Super Scoutship and The Belenus being A 500,000 tom super heavy TL 20 Battleship with several prototype TL 21 systems and1 to 3 prototype TL 22 systems, what other sizes and TL's do you suggest?

Also I am still going to end Pirates Of Drinax as normal, come what may, I just plan that, if the pirates win, they will be officially dead to avoid potential trouble and their titles given to previously unknown relatives, that are actually The Pc, but surgically altered

Hi guys.

I just realized that I wrote that Cico's ship would be at least 3 TL's better then Drinax's mid-way through TL 17 Flagship or at least TL 20, I have thought about it and decided that instead it will be 1 and a half TL's better or either just short of or just starting TL 19

Back