Release Dates Pushed Back

Rurik

Mongoose
Matt Just announced in the General forum a number of release dates have been pushed back due to a problem with the printer.

Check the release dates. Companion is now set for Sept. 18, and Glorantha for Oct. 2 (among other delays).

Probably not. REPG release dates are more wishful thinking than anything else. It all depends on the printers. If they don't get the book back to you on time, there goes your timetable.

Especially as RPG books are fairly small print runs, so you really can't bring much pressure to bear against the printers. They are not going to stop a 5 million copy paperback order to print off 50,000 RPG books.

atgxtg said:
Especially as RPG books are fairly small print runs, so you really can't bring much pressure to bear against the printers. They are not going to stop a 5 million copy paperback order to print off 50,000 RPG books.

5,000 is more likely. 10,000 seems to be the target for RPG publishers (except WotC).

Are the adventure and the figures still going to be released next week?

[edit]Nope, the adventure has slipped to mid September too :(

Ahh well, there's always the figures and the free adventure in S&P.

Sigtrygg said:
Are the adventure and the figures still going to be released next week?

[edit]Nope, the adventure has slipped to mid September too :(

Ahh well, there's always the figures and the free adventure in S&P.

Plus there are the two RQ adventures we've published. More info at the link in my .sig. :)

Hyrum.

HyrumOWC said:
Plus there are the two RQ adventures we've published. More info at the link in my .sig. :)

Hyrum.

A good opportunity for you. New RQ on the shelves and you are the only company with any adventures on the market.

$ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $

I doesn't get much better if you are printing under an OGL. :mrgreen:

Pushing these dates back is unfortunate, in that the game will be difficult to play without them. (I am an old timer-the idea of playing without the cults and divine (Rune) magic is anethma.) There is much good with the new system but without access to these books, for me, it is unplayable. I hope my ardor for the game holds...

HyrumOWC said:

Hyrum.
Are thes in the FLGS yet?

Will they be available as PDFs? (I usually buy both if I'm going to run the adventure).

Sigtrygg said:
HyrumOWC said:

Hyrum.
Are thes in the FLGS yet?

Will they be available as PDFs? (I usually buy both if I'm going to run the adventure).

We're soliciting orders now at the FLGS's and will be available as PDF's on Monday.

They are available right now via our website though.

Hyrum.

Back