Re.: Pocket Edition in 2006?

blue crane

Mongoose
Hi there!

As this was previously announced by Mongoose back in December of 2005, anyone there care to comment on the status of this book?

Thank you.

Kind regards,
Blue Crane

msprange said:
though the reprint of the main rulebook will appear first.

Cool!
This is a good news.
This means that LWRpG has sold good enough to merit a reprint. Could we know how many books will be reprinted?

lastbesthope said:
msprange said:
Still on the cards, though the reprint of the main rulebook will appear first.

Shiny, might look at getting this.

LBH

Apparently the french edition of the LOne Wolf RPG will have new (and better) artwork by Gary Chalk!

Please tell me that the reprint will have this new artwork too. If not then that's a crying shame as his artwork really sets the feel for Magnamund in so many ways.

Great news on the reprint, is there any chance of the fantastic Magnamund Map being available seperately. I would love to frame a copy and hang it on the wall.

Cheers WW

Balgin Stondraeg said:
Apparently the french edition of the LOne Wolf RPG will have new (and better) artwork by Gary Chalk!

Please tell me that the reprint will have this new artwork too. If not then that's a crying shame as his artwork really sets the feel for Magnamund in so many ways.
No! Just when I bought the Core book! The French have always been my favourite covers for the Gamebook and I do not like that much the one of the Corebook.

Just realized. You mean there will be a French-language Lone Wolf RPG book? If you need a proofreader, I'm an amateur linguist and typographist, as well as a professional French as a foreign language teacher. My address is david+mongoose at empyree dot org.

Ikar-tas-Kai said:
Just realized. You mean there will be a French-language Lone Wolf RPG book? If you need a proofreader, I'm an amateur linguist and typographist, as well as a professional French as a foreign language teacher. My address is david+mongoose at empyree dot org.

You can find more info about the upcoming French edition of the LW RPG here:

http://www.legrimoire.net/lone-wolf-loup-solitaire.htm

Angantyr said:
Ikar-tas-Kai said:

You can find more info about the upcoming French edition of the LW RPG here:

http://www.legrimoire.net/lone-wolf-loup-solitaire.htm
Thank you so much Thomas. Name you beer (Chai, Bor…) :D

Back