RE: Conan - Messantia - Out Next Week!

Rikki-Tikki-Tavi said:
I have asked before. This is my final time asking. Do you guys have an ISBN for that? If not, I guess you lost a sale.

If you cant' figure out how to order this product without someone on a message board specifically responding to your post with the ISBN, you must have a tough time with a lot of things.

I haven't found it offered by any online store, using any variation on the spelling. I don't think the ISBN will help you.

Guess I'll have to grab it the next time I'm in Toronto.

Paluka said:
If you cant' figure out how to order this product without someone on a message board specifically responding to your post with the ISBN, you must have a tough time with a lot of things.
Yeah, well I've only encountered this kind of problem once beforw. And it was another mongoose book. Once I plugged in the ISBN though it found the book. Also, when you go to a book store and try to order the stuff and it's not in their catalog, they ask you the ISBN. So either way, it's needed.

This is showing up on Amazon now. I searched messentia and it came up. Problem is you can only add it to your wish list, no preorders yet, even though it has already been released. :(

Hey AZZA,

I don't know if you noticed, but I posted on another thread an hour or so ago stating that I received the Messantia box set from UPS today. I pre-ordered it from Mongoose about a month ago.

No more wondering, it's out!

Eric in Vegas

EricKRod said:
Hey AZZA,

I don't know if you noticed, but I posted on another thread an hour or so ago stating that I received the Messantia box set from UPS today. I pre-ordered it from Mongoose about a month ago.

No more wondering, it's out!

Eric in Vegas

Thanks Eric. It was your post that prompted me to check Amazon. In Australia I find them so much cheaper than buying locally, it often comes out at about half price for non WOC products. Problem is the length of time you have to wait! So now I have to wait until Amazon knows that it is out! :roll:
Enjoy your box of Messentia goodness :D

Back