Queen/Factory Bug By Gauntlet

Gauntlet- said:
To Bug Hunt- well ive been thinking of doing a post of continuous pic updates like Galatea does, but I didn't want to cramp his style- so
Oh, just do it, I'm fine with that (in fact I think you really SHOULD do it).
The more, the merrier :lol:

Gauntlet- said:
Galatea - that cool with you? (probably but hey I like being sure)
Yes it is cool. Definately.

Awesome Ill get right on it

Hiromoon- Id love that, but wait until tonight for some pics that don't have a picnic table and a car in the background...

Gauntlet- said:
Awesome Ill get right on it

Hiromoon- Id love that, but wait until tonight for some pics that don't have a picnic table and a car in the background...

If I know Hiromoon he'll add stats for the picnic table and the car as well. :wink:

here you go Hiromoon

a full blown arachnid nest farming corner for the local queen, workers, brain, and guard bugs

a small house for a brain bug

and the queens throne/hatchery guarded and spewing forth divisions of warrior bugs

Nest008.jpg

Nest009.jpg

Nest001.jpg

Nest002.jpg

Nest003.jpg

Nest004.jpg

Nest005.jpg

Nest006.jpg

Nest007.jpg

Simply superb.

Are you going to have her be a fighting queen ala Aliens, or is she going to be helpless and and unable to defend herself at all?

basically she will not be a fighting queen, she herself is defenseless, but she is always at the center of an underground nest which has certain advantages

Factory Queen
Cost: 350

-Acts like a bug central

-provides endless tide at no cost for all warrior bugs (though they may only emerge from the queen's nest)

-Provides one coordinate; and as long as the queen lives ignore the colony mind penalty from brain bug or overseer casualties

-If the queen dies the bug army suffers colony mind

-You may purchase up to 150 points of tunnel assets at no cost

-Stats: Use the Bug Centrals?

The Scenario-

The mobile infantry can deploy on any corner (12X12 area) though they must pick one, notably they go first and deploy second.

There are no reserves for the MI or bugs.

The Bugs may deploy any units anywhere so long as they are 24 inches away from the table edges.

The Bugs may not purchase Ripplers/Hoppers/Plasma Bugs
-PL3 1750 Points

The MI may not purchase nukes/air units
-PL3 2000 Points

-You may purchase chem grenades for free

VICTORY

If the Queen is dead and the MI have lost 1750 points the match is a loss

If the Queen is alive and uncaptured the MI have lost

If the Queen is captured and the MI have more than 250 points they have WON

Really preliminary stuff, but these are the ideas im toying with...

That is incredible!

Can you give us a quick construction guide?

You said you used a thorny tanker, but it looks like you could do most of it with the regular tanker

:eek: :shock: :shock: NICE!! Now that is just awsome! Can't wait to see the battle report to go with that thing. Thoe eggs are plastic grapes right?

Back