Q: How much time to run "Black Stones of Kovag-Re"

A

Anonymous

I'm planning to run "Black Stones of Kovag-Re" with some new players (who have not played Conan before). About how long does this adventure run? From reading it, I would expect that it'd nicely fill up one evening of play (3-4 hours). Anyone have different experiences?

Thanks!

beenkayaking said:
I'm planning to run "Black Stones of Kovag-Re" with some new players (who have not played Conan before). About how long does this adventure run? From reading it, I would expect that it'd nicely fill up one evening of play (3-4 hours). Anyone have different experiences?

Thanks!

Depends on the size of your group I guess, for my lot during the playtest of BSKR it took myself two four hour sessions to run it through for a group of 8 players (not including me as DM).

If your players are regular smart, and you stick to the senario,2 hours, with introdction.

If you add things, try to remove incoherence and modify it, you could handle it in a 4 to 7 hours game session.

But be really carefull, for that scenario is quite dumb and suppose that your players are quite the same...

I ran it with 4 players and it took us about 6 hours to play, with a half hour to 45 minutes in the middle for a munch break.

SS

Back