Prereq for Voice of Power

Galastro

Mongoose
Looking at the spell Voice of Power in "The Scrolls of Skelos" and see that one of the prereq for the Voice of Power is Voice of Power :?: (page 6 and 16)

This must be wrong, or......am I stupid?

Well, when I take a closer look at Greater Voice of Power, it's not the same prereq on page 6 and 17. Something is really worng here

//Galastro

Yeah, those prereq's are whacky. Note also that on page 6 Voice of Power has Menacing Aura as a prereq, while Greater Voice of Power has Steely Gaze, which is weird since Steely Gaze is a prereq for Menacing Aura (ie. it should probably be the other way around). And the MAB requirements are different between page 6 and 16.

I've chosen to go by the spell description (page 16) and just remove the 'catch-22' that you need Voice of Power before you can learn Voice of Power ( :wink: ).
Therefore, I use these prereq's:
Voice of Power: MAB +7, Menacing Aura, entrance, master words and signs OR greater demonic pact
Greater Voice of Power: MAB +7, Menacing Aura, entrance, voice of power, master words and signs OR greater demonic pact

This was included in a bunch of questions that Turim put together and sent to the Mongoose Rulesmasters (link). Still waiting to here a reply.

Trodax said:
This was included in a bunch of questions that Turim put together and sent to the Mongoose Rulesmasters (link). Still waiting to here a reply.

An official errata to SoS is really needed!

Back