Poll over in the general forum

Already done!

Have to say, I was shocked to see Conan behind Babylon 5 and Lone Wolf. I have nothing against either game, but I had no idea that they had such a following.

Reptile

ReptileJK said:
Already done!

Have to say, I was shocked to see Conan behind Babylon 5 and Lone Wolf. I have nothing against either game, but I had no idea that they had such a following.

Reptile

Same here! Hopefully, Jason's post will fire up the Conan fans to start representing instead of b*&$%@#^! :twisted: 8)

ReptileJK said:
Already done!

Reptile
I wasn't shocked but rather surprised to see Lone Wolf with so many votes and even more surprised to see that Slaine had so few.

Just voted Conan. Perhaps the winner should be awarded a special Signs and Portents, with only articles of that system being given. What do you think? :wink:

Lucius said:
Just voted Conan. Perhaps the winner should be awarded a special Signs and Portents, with only articles of that system being given. What do you think? :wink:
agreed but it should be a doubled page special issue. :D

The King said:
Lucius said:
agreed but it should be a doubled page special issue. :D

I'm sure there are a couple of S&P presents special issues in the pipeline focusing on single game licenses. Can't remember which ones of the top of my head though.

LBH

Rikki-Tikki-Tavi said:
Don't forget to vote.

We must crush our enemies, drive them before us, and hear the lamentation of their women.

Its realy hard to take that quote seriously when deliverd by a cartoon mongoose :D

Rikki-Tikki-Tavi said:
Don't forget to vote.

We must crush our enemies, drive them before us, and hear the lamentation of their women.

Just take ot easy with Cadbury's Caramel (TM)).

At least that's what RTT's avatar reminds me of!

LBH

Back