Paranoia Rookie player

Mr.Mojo

Mongoose
Hello everyone I recently purchased a copy of the game Paranoia Red Clearance and am taking my first steps into the wonderful world of this game.
Obviously I have some doubts that I would like to bring to your attention.
First question is about the Computer Dice
If i use a normal die instead of having an original die with the computer icon, should i have to consider the 6 as the computer icon ?
Is this how it works ?
Second question is about Action Cards
How does a player retrieve action cards ? Does the GM assign a set of cards by default at the beginning of each conflict ? Or are the cards distributed in some other way

For the moment thanks !
Best regards to the computer

Hello everyone I recently purchased a copy of the game Paranoia Red Clearance and am taking my first steps into the wonderful world of this game.
Obviously I have some doubts that I would like to bring to your attention.
First question is about the Computer Dice
If i use a normal die instead of having an original die with the computer icon, should i have to consider the 6 as the computer icon ?
Is this how it works ?
Second question is about Action Cards
How does a player retrieve action cards ? Does the GM assign a set of cards by default at the beginning of each conflict ? Or are the cards distributed in some other way

For the moment thanks !
Best regards to the computer
Hi there,

1. That is correct - treat the roll of a 6 as the Computer result.

2. Actually, this is pretty much up to the GM :) However, they usually get replenished before combat begins.

Back