Hi everyone! Modiphius Entertainment and Mindjammer Press are delighted to announce the release of MINDJAMMER TRAVELLER (officially entitled "Mindjammer - Transhuman Adventure in the Second Age of Space"), a complete 384-page hardback setting supplement for the second edition TRAVELLER RPG from Mongoose Publishing. The ENnie Award-winning transhuman science-fiction RPG setting returns, in a brand new edition for use with TRAVELLER!
Available right now in print + PDF bundle and PDF-only version from the Modiphius webstore (https://www.modiphius.net/collections/mindjammer-press) and in PDF-only version from RPGNow / DriveThruRPG (http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product...anshuman-Adventure-in-the-Second-Age-of-Space).
Mindjammer Traveller has been written by Sarah Newton (creator of Mindjammer) and John Snead (who did all the heavy-lifting on the Traveller conversion), with gorgeous layout and artwork from Jason Juta and his team of visioneers, and features:
- full rules for starships, organisations, and culture operations;
- detailed character cultures, genotypes, and new careers - play a sentient starship!
- new and innovative systems for describing planets, star systems, and alien life;
- deep setting material on the New Commonality of Humankind;
- rules for the Mindscape and virtual worlds;
- starmaps and planet descriptions, histories, and background.
THE UNIVERSE AWAITS!
Never has there been a greater time of opportunity. The universe is in flux, and for the first time in ten thousand years no one knows what the future will bring. Charge your blaster, thoughtcast your orders to the starship sentience, and fire up the planing engines. Come and defend the light of humanity's greatest civilisation as it spreads to the stars!
(Requires the use of the Traveller Core Rulebook, available from Mongoose Publishing.)