OGL Jeremiah RPG?

blue crane

Mongoose
Saw this today at 'Gamingreport.com':

Jeremiah RPG HardCover $34.95
From the award-winning pen of J. Michael Straczynski comes Jeremiah, a gritty tale of life and survival in a terrifying post-apocalyptic nightmare. Utilizing the Open Gaming License, this exciting roleplaying game details the characters and rich background from the critically acclaimed television series.

Slated for November, it would seem....

Regards,
Blue Crane

I never could get into jeremiah. It was as if it had been done to death and nothing was new about it. No invention. No revelations. I mean we could post a huge list of movies, television, and books that already covered this genre.

At least with Babylon 5, he did new things. He introduced a flow that other shows hadn't done. A formula if you will that was something everyone would start copying.

The TV show was loosely inspired by an acclaimed french graphic novel series (25 volumes to this day). I don't know if it's been translated to english, but it would deserve it.

http://www.bdzone.com/chop/serie.php?serie=JERE

I thought I heard that Mongoose was making one, but I am not sure if it is OGL/D20 or not...

Razuur

Razuur said:
I thought I heard that Mongoose was making one, but I am not sure if it is OGL/D20 or not...

Razuur

It's going to be OGL and I believe they being Mongoose will be helping Morrigan Press, Inc. publish the book. Due out this November. I love the show always have from the start. I'm going to be picking this puppy up as soon as it hits store shelves.

John
:D

Back