[OGL Horror in S&P 15] Breakdown Control

morgue

Mongoose
Hi all - I've finally registered after lurking and guest posting here for many months. The provocation? The publication of Breakdown Control, an OGL Horror campaign toolkit, in S&P 15. I wrote it. Yay me!

So, uh, yeah. I'm excited! It is quite nice having something put out to the world.

Anyway. If anyone has any questions or comments or death threats, go for it. Otherwise, this thread can sink quietly to the bottom of the page.

Cheers
~`morgue

Hey, thanks Morgue for giving us Breakdown Control, I love this article and would rate it as one of the best to come out of S&P yet. (I hope your head is not about to explode, now). Seriously, at that time of year - around Halloween - we always switch to horror themed game. When I read your article, I just had to adapt it to Feng Shui (yeah I know it's weird to even think about it). I want to give a feel somewhere in between X-Files and Men in Black, with a bit of Preacher and Matrix for the flavour. Anyway, keep up the good work and cheers! 8)

Thanks for the kind words, redlaco. It always feels good to know someone likes something you've done!

redlaco said:
I want to give a feel somewhere in between X-Files and Men in Black, with a bit of Preacher and Matrix for the flavour.

You'd be hard pressed to find a better bunch of inspirations for Breakdown Control than those ones. Especially Preacher. Damn, I love that comic!

Cheers!

Back