Official Errata and FAQ?

A

Anonymous

Now I'm sure the mistakes have already started pouring in, don't worry as fans we know very well that EVERY product no matter how well done, how meticulously edited can survive the rampaging hordes of hundreds of nitpicking meticulous geeks.

SO, Got enough yet to post an Official Errata?
:-D

BTW. I'm so happy with this book I could spit a pint of blood for Crom.
Excellent job overall. I was ecstatic to see the full Howard Essay on the Hyborean Age reprinted...good show...

Now I'm sure the mistakes have already started pouring in, don't worry as fans we know very well that EVERY product no matter how well done, how meticulously edited can survive the rampaging hordes of hundreds of nitpicking meticulous geeks.
Perhaps, but a casual glance at this book will show that it was in no way "meticulously edited." I'm a professional writer and editor, and the workmanship shown in the Conan rulesbook is the sort to get a person sacked. My only hope is that it's a consequence of rushing to complete the book, and that future editions will be moer cleanly presented.

Fortunately, the product itself is so wonderful that the overwhelming number of errors are a mere annoyance and not a deal-breaker. I love what you Mongoose people have done with Howard's (Carter's, de Camp's, Nyberg's) character and stories. I rarely GM, but this book is tempting me to knock together a campaign for my mates.

Heh. That's supposed to be "more" cleanly presented. :oops: See what happens when you rush?

Errata happens.

It always surprises me how much people jump on this.

Mongoose ahs always released a detailed errata and FAQ for their settings...

Give em a little time - it just came out!

Razuur

Back