No future releases

DanFor

Mongoose
First, "Soul and Steel" and "Edge of a Sword" were removed from the future release schedule. Now, "Nowhere to Hide" has disappeared. Apparently, WARS isn't doing well enough to support itself.

At least, we have three excellent books to enjoy.

I can assure you that Soul & Steel will be released. We finished the playtest for it last week. Once a product gets to playtest stage, it's already in the edit/layout stage and therefore in production. As for Nowhere to Hide, we have already playtested that but you will have to wait and see about it's release date because of some other secret stuff. All I can tell you about it, is it's an awesome adventure which follows on from the events in Incursion.

Cheers

Sam

Samvail1 said:
All I can tell you about it, is it's an awesome adventure which follows on from the events in Incursion.
Thanks for the info! I'm looking forward to NTH!

I'm confused about why all the future releases were dropped from the web site without explanation, though. I would expect something like that from Decipher, but not from Mongoose.

(dAgent145 in disguise 8) )

Actually, D has a habit of putting up stuff way in advance and then not telling you that's its dead until long afterwards :)

Back