Nhorg

A

Anonymous

Say, I was interested by the blurb about nhorg in the darkalnds. Which book does lonewolf encounter him in, if any? And what exactly has nhorg been up to all this time? Its been so long since I read the books, i don't really recall. (maybe it was in the novels?)

Xex said:
Say, I was interested by the blurb about nhorg in the darkalnds. Which book does lonewolf encounter him in, if any? And what exactly has nhorg been up to all this time? Its been so long since I read the books, i don't really recall. (maybe it was in the novels?)

I haven't read the novels, but Lone Wolf doesn't meet all 20 of the Darklords. Of the ones he encounters and vanquishes 1-to-1, there are Zagarna (book 2), Haakon (book 5), and Kraagenskul, Taktaal and Gnaag (in book 12, with previous appearances by Gnaag in other books).

Xex said:
And what exactly has nhorg been up to all this time?
Well, some pretty shadowy dealings, I would assume ... :p ;)

Sorry, just couldn't resist. To become serious now: I, too, find Nhorg rather interesting. Maybe that's because shadow magics etc. are quite fascinating to me ... 8) As there probably has been no stuff at all about him in the gamebooks or novels, he's at least fair game for our, err, games. He's just calling for that, isn't he?

Paido

Lol, yes, indeed he is. Hmm, perhaps August got information from Devers notes about Nhorg. Or perhaps ((more likely)) it was just an incentive for brainless zombies like us to get creative. ;)

Back