New Forth miniature revealed!

Image didn't work

100_4379_001.sized.jpg

Which means you got me twice damn you! :D

Lol, I hope that they look better than that in real life as I am looking for an opposing force which takes up less space than bugs at the moment. Having painted 60 bugs recently during the heat wave for some one else I was dismayed to work out that a 2K force of bugs at P1 could have 120- 180 in it without much difficulty an very little else

If you want to get really weirded out about bugs and points realize 2000 points at PL2 can allow 200 Warriors and Workers figures!!!!!

Technically 199 W&W will yield 1990 points.

Hate to have to transport the army. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Aniyn said:
Is that a drege warrior from Titan AE?

No, though it does very much resemble one. It is an Alien figure from the Cybotronix M.A.R.S. Heros collection. I picked it up at a local Walgreens for a whopping 1 dollar. I have looked for more, but I am not having any luck at the moment.

Nice one Snowman. So heres the tip, if its not backed up by an msprange tag or the link is not to a Mongoose related site. DON'T FALL FOR IT PEOPLE :lol:

The translucent plastic gave it away, dyssnowman :wink: . Next time, give it a good drybrushing and they just might go for it hook line and sinker, heh.

BuShips said:
The translucent plastic gave it away, dyssnowman :wink: . Next time, give it a good drybrushing and they just might go for it hook line and sinker, heh.

Are you kidding? Last thing I want to do is have people actually think that I am serious. Then they would linch me when they found out how full of it I am! :lol:

dyssnowman said:
BuShips said:

Are you kidding? Last thing I want to do is have people actually think that I am serious. Then they would linch me when they found out how full of it I am! :lol:

There's nothing like pulling a joke off well... (and having fast feet).

Back