New CONAN releases?

1. A lot of new stuff is planned for Conan. :D
2. Don't ask when. Nobody's going to tell you. :evil:

I think the 2nd sourcebook on classes is scheduled for June or July. I am also pretty sure there will be some release for the Gen Con.

Serching for Conan in mongoose website I found:

Conan Collectors Box Set 1 $29.95 09/2005
Hyborian Bestiary $34.95 10/2005
Nobles, Scholars and Soldiers $24.95 10/2005
Pirates, Thieves and Temptresses $21.95 12/2005

Anybody knows what is inside the Collectors Box Set?

For September 2005 are announced:

Shadow of the Sorcerer

Collectors Box Set 1

Seems we have a lot of time to complete our CONAN inventory...

Belkregos said:
does anybody know for what levels of PC's was the "shadow of the sorcerer" adventure designed for?

It is designed for a group of 1st level characters, and will take them through 6th level or above. It can easily be adapted to higher levels than that, as well, and suggestions are provided to even run it as a solo or duo-adventure (as described in the S&P article) featuring Conan or a couple of higher-level characters.

As for potential miniatures - as for me it's high quality minis or no minis at all. I don't like Gangs of Mega-City One miniatures for example, and I wouldn't buy similar Conan minis.

I've got so many appropriate minis as it is that I can't see myself buying CONAN minis unless they are particularly remarkable (or priced where it's an offer I just can't refuse!) :D

classics is the only thing I would um and ar about till we know what it is :shock: classic tsr modules redone to the new system great,adventures based on the classic books were you can play conan with a small group or solo play out of this world brilliant,reprint of signs stuff is okay but as a subscriber already have them so would buy only on strength of unpublished material if any so would be 50;50 to buy if it is minis unless it was minis with one of the must buys no thanks that for me is a pass

You know, I've been scanning Signs & Portents features for the Conan game onto my home computer, and I don't think a Conan annual would have more than 30 pages of material anyway, so I wouldn't expect Mongoose to publish such a book.

Bregales said:
You know, I've been scanning Signs & Portents features for the Conan game onto my home computer, and I don't think a Conan annual would have more than 30 pages of material anyway, so I wouldn't expect Mongoose to publish such a book.

If this sitecan be trusted, not counting preview articles, I count 73 pages of Conan material.

Heck even if it is only 30 or so, I think that argues strongly in favor of a pdf.

Raphael

Raphael, help me, I am buckling. I am strongly considering spending the money to order back issues of S&P to get at some of those good Conan articles :( . Help me to hold out for the S&P annual.

Apeman, before I spent the money I'd try to find out what has been reprinted in Conan accesories.
I am actually a little frustrated that this idea never generated a response from Mongoose.

My RoK and HF are waiting in the maifor me to pick-up. Yeah!

And congrats on making Mongoose!

Raphael said:
If this sitecan be trusted, not counting preview articles, I count 73 pages of Conan material.

Heck even if it is only 30 or so, I think that argues strongly in favor of a pdf.

Raphael
Really, well thanks for the info. I know the Sons of Cimmeria got a lot of the early articles, but they're usually 1 page to 4 pages in each issue. Sorry, I got hit by a car walking to work this morning, so I guess I'm just a little emotional right now. (Am walking a different way to work from now on :p )

Back