New Books on the Horizon?

Hollowpoint

Mongoose
I remember hearing a while back that 2 more books were planned for Jeremaiah and thought I even saw them listed on the Jeremiah Page, but they are no longer there. They were:

Valhalla Sector
Powers & Principalities

Any chance that these are going to see the light of day?

Thanks,

Hollowpoint

Powers and Principalities sounds very cool as does Valhala Sector of course. Franly, I'd rather see campaign books rather than source books though.

It would be great if Mongoose would give us an idea of their thoughts about the future of Jeremiah RPG, even if they don't plan to go further beyond the ocasional S@P article. We have 2 different Jeremiah games going in my area (that I know of) in Upstate New York, and people are really enjoying them.

FuryMaster

Well, I fired off an e-mail to Morrigane Press to see if they planned on doing any more books since no one from Mongoose has replied. :)

I'll let you know if I hear anything from them!

Hollowpoint

Hollowpoint said:
Well, I fired off an e-mail to Morrigane Press to see if they planned on doing any more books since no one from Mongoose has replied. :)

I'll let you know if I hear anything from them!

Hollowpoint

Yeah, I'm hoping they get back to us with anything new. Though judging from the amount of postings about this game, that may not be happening.

Popularity spurns more merchandising ;)

Back