Necomancer The Dark Road questions

StylinLP38

Mongoose
Hello, new to this forum. I wasn't sure which forum to post on for D&D questions but I have the Necromancer "The Dark Roads" supplement book and am really excited to use this material in a campaign. I think the book is written well but really not ment for players to read. More of a Demon summing DMG. Also, there is such examples of demon lore books, scrolls, and symbols/circles to use in a roleplaying scenario. I think that not only is this interesting material for players in a game but the enemy/bad guys would certainly be using this lore for themselves. In fact, that is how the players would get their hands on it. I wondered if there was such player handouts and further material?

It will not be for every group, that is for certain - but we always intended this book to be used by either GMs or players, as befitted the campaign.

I asked hoping that Mongoose or another fan created a players handbook and player handouts for demon lore to help flush out summoning. I actually created a Lore book, a 2nd lvl spell called Ritual of Summoning and used GIMP to create 2 scrolls on summoning two specific demons with a summoning circle and focus items and common name.. If you guys want to see that stuff.

Back